This is my first time scheduling a post (I wanted to make this list over a couple weeks so I do not forget anything) so lets see if I can do this right.
- First and foremost I am thankful that I am pregnant to three babies and everything seems to be going well.
- That DH and I stuck together through all the IF stuff and did everything that we could to make it happen (there were some really tough times).
- My mom went to all the appointments with me that DH couldn't just so I wouldn't have to go alone (you will get to go to an u/s appointment soon, I promise)
- I had so many people willing to use their prayers on me through this battle and they are still praying (which is needed, thank you)
- I have met so many wonderful women that I would not have met if I didn't go through all of this, (shout out time)....Amy with My Journey Through TTC and Jess with My Notes on TTC & Life the both of you are so great, there are not even words to describe. I pray that you get your sticky beans soon.
- Sis & Kristen thought this cycle was going to be the one so they bought me a monkey baby toy (sis said the IF prayer over it A LOT), baby socks and baby hangers. Instructions were to rub them on my belly (and the crazy thing was I actually did it)
- Dr. Hart helping me by using her acupuncture skills and just listening when I wanted to cry. And for introducing me to Michael Buble.
- I'm happy that I do not have to turn 30 next September with no baby. I was really having a hard time with the thought of it at my last birthday, but little did I know that I was pregnant on my birthday with 3 babies.
- For the nurses and REs at Washington University for calling me back every single time, even though some of my questions were kind of ridiculous.
- That DH actually wants to go to Branson for Thanksgiving and seems to be excited about it. The best part is both of our families are going also.
- For my co-workers being supportive and not complaining once when I had an appointment and for being understanding when I had to just drop everything and rush to the RE's office.
- Sis helping me clean when I am to tired to do it myself so I don't feel sad when I come home and my house is a mess.
- That I talked to someone about not being able to conceive for 2 years, 4 years ago and they encouraged me to go to my OB to talk about it.
- DH has not complained (at least not to me) about me not cooking at night and basically letting me just sleep when I get home from work AND for putting up with my crazy mood swings (I thought this was always an excuse for pregnant women to go nuts) but I know that I'm being unreasonable but can not stop when I'm in the mood.
- That God and I have that connection again, I had a bit of a falling out with God. But now I am back to praying every single day. I would sit in Church during the falling out and anytime the priest would say anything about helping people find God, I would actually cry thinking I really needed to go to confession to explain myself, instead I did it through prayer and it helped.
- I am thankful that I have three fur babies that always made me smile when I needed it. (Porkchop, Browning & Huey)
- I'm thankful for anything else that I am missing.
I MADE IT TO MY SECOND TRIMESTER, YIPEE.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, eat lots.