Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Couple

I have followed the Little Couple on TLC since the show started and have went through my IF journey while they were going through theirs.  I was beyond happy for them last night when they got the BFP, then the black screen with 6 weeks later pops up.  Jenny was right when she said that no parent should have to go through a miscarriage, I feel for them.  However they did announce that they are going to continue on with the journey and try IVF again, good for them.  I hope they get the baby of their dreams, along with all of  my other IF blogger friends.

3 comments:

Amy and Robert said...

I love the little couple! I watch all the time. I unfortunately missed it last night but have it dvr'd lol I should have not read your blog! hahaha.

Well I'm going to watch it. Thinking of you!

Jess said...

I watched last night too! I cried when they got their bfp and when they announced the miscarriage. Devestating. She was 100% right. No woman should ever have to go through losing a baby.

Amy and Robert said...

I was definitely crying while watching that episode. Their poor faces, you could see the pain. No one should have to go through that. It is so very hard, and I'm sad they had to publicly announce the miscarriage, that would be so difficult but they have such wonderful spirits. Maybe the world can now see the pain we all go through with IF. I have so much respect for them for having the courage to do it all on television...and for educating the world. You should do a reading from Cheri! Just always remember in the end, it was only in good fun!