Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekends, the way they should be

I've had a nice weekend thus far.
Friday - Picked up my little sisters wedding dress (she is getting married 9/17/11), I'm sure you will hear a lot more about the wedding coming up. Visited with my husbands BFF (he would kill me if he saw that I put BFF), wife and son (they were visiting from Reno).  They should move back, we really miss them.  The ladies in the group played outburst (it was fun) but figured out it was the earlier 90's so you really had to think back to that time to answer some of the questions.
Saturday - Figured out a lap to walk (yes I am going to start walking 3 times a week) it was a good walk not one that I'm going to try to make up excuses to get out of.  Went up to the State Street Music Festival/Car Show with the sister and sister in law then later with all of our hubbies.  I will try to post a pic of the shirts that my sister did for it they were really good (she owns a graphic design business).  Started to storm so we ran to the car and went over to my BFF's house, had a good time catching up on gossip.
Sunday - Lazy morning.  Typing this and should be outside helping my DH he is building a deck onto our house.  So I guess I should end this and go help.

Yipee this was my first blog not about IF.  So exciting I guess this shows I'm not letting it control my life right now. Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Yay! So glad you hada fun weekend! Keep those coming!

Amy and Robert said...

Sounds like a weekend I need! How are you doing the keeping IF out of your head? I need to do this more. I've taken a break from facebook with all the posts of ultrasound pictures, pregnancy bellies and such, especially the ones from my DH's ex wife... who claims to have had fertility problems....tough! What else can I do to keep my mind off of IF while at the same time sticking to the medications and scheduled BD and charting??