Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30


Yep, I have joined the 30 club.  Saturday night my family had thrown a surprise birthday party for me.  It was a lot of fun, I danced and had a couple drinks, while dancing it probably looked  like I was drunk but I wasn't I'm just that bad.  I love to dance (well what I think is dancing) the babies and I dance a lot together they just give me a big toothless grin.  Back to the drinks I really have not drank (anything except wine) since July of last year and holy cow after one I was relaxed (cheap date).  One of the families that I've become close to while in the nicu came to my party so that was a great surprise and then had lots of family and friends.  I just love how we have so much support.

Haylee is on day 10 of diarrhea that poor little girl, I have found butt paste and maalox mixed together is the ultimate cure for diaper rash.  We go back to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully they will figure something out for her.  She is only on formula right now so I'm not sure what the cause would be.

We are going to have family pictures done this weekend, super exciting.  The last professional family pics we had done were when they were in the nicu.  


***I forgot to add that Haylee rolled over by herself yesterday but she can not figure out how to move her arm so she kinda just lays on her arm.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a good time!

Hope you find some answers about Haylee's diarrhea - that's a bugger to deal with.

Allison said...

Happy (belated) birthday!!! Sounds like fun! :)

Have fun getting your pictures done!

Too cute about Haylee rolling over! Henry went through a spell where he felt compelled to roll over onto his belly CONSTANTLY even though he hated being on his belly with a vengance. Golly, that was a fun time. LOL